SPECIFIC DUTIES OF DISTRIBUTOR
Distributor shall use best efforts to perform the
(1) Appoint dealers and maintain facilities for the
sale of the goods of manufacturer and maintain a business and sales
organization adequate to work and develop the territory of distributor to the
satisfaction of manufacturer.
(2) Provide and maintain at all times a stock of
goods from manufacturer adequate to meet the needs of the territory of
(3) Except on prior written approval of
manufacturer, to refrain from establishing a resale price for any of the goods
of manufacturer in an amount less than that required by any state fair trade
(4) Confine sales of the goods of manufacturer,
other than replacement parts, to persons who are engaged in the business of
selling the goods at retail.
(5) Confine sales of replacement parts to persons
who are engaged in the business of selling at retail, except in cases where by
reason of the location of the users there is no dealer who can satisfactorily
service or replace parts of users.
(6) Accept the suggestions and requests of
manufacturer in advertising and general sales promotion policies of
This is a UCC-buying and
selling provision. It is designed to
supplement UCC buying and selling forms found in this category.