POWER TO MANAGE A BUSINESS
This agent, ___________________ (Name of Agent) is hereby given the authority to take charge of the principals business at _____________________________________ (Principal’s Business Address), as _________________________ (General Manager or Other). In managing the business, the agent has the authority to:
1. Buy and sell all articles and property that is used in connection with the business;
2. Sign any and all checks, notes, drafts, bills, commercial paper and documents related to the business;
3. State accounts and prosecute, collect, or settle all claims due, that exist or may arise in connection with the business;
4. Take control of the business, and to buy, sell, pledge or mortgage any notes, bonds, leases, contracts, security agreements and mortgages that are connected with the business; and
5. Do all other acts of management that are in connection with running the business.