RENTAL AGREEMENT (MONTH-TO-MONTH)
Agreement between ________________________________________, Owner(s), and _________________________________________, Tenant(s), for a dwelling located at ___________________________________________________________ (Location).
Tenant(s) agree to rent this dwelling on a month-to-month basis for $ _______ per month, payable in advance on the ______ day of the calendar month for which Owner(s) will give Tenant(s) a rebate/discount of $ _____________.
The first month's rent for this dwelling is $ ______________.
The security/cleaning deposit on this dwelling is $ _________. It is refundable if Tenant(s) leave the dwelling reasonably clean and undamaged.
Tenant(s) will give ______ days' notice in writing before they move and will be responsible for paying rent through the end of this notice period or until another tenant approved by the Owner(s) has moved in, whichever comes first.
Owners will refund all deposits due within _________ days after Tenants has/have moved out completely and returned the keys.
Only the following ____ persons and ____ pets are to live in this dwelling described as ____________________________________________________________________.
Without Owners' prior permission written permission, no other persons may live there and no other pets may stay there, even temporarily, nor may the dwelling be sublet or used for business purposes.
Use of the following is included in the rent: __________________________________________________________________________
Remarks (if any):
TENANTS AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1) to accept the dwelling "as is," having already inspected it.
2) to keep yards and garbage areas clean.
3) to keep from making loud noises and disturbances and to play music and broadcast programs at all times so as not to disturb other people's peace and quiet.
4) not to paint the dwelling without first getting Owner(s) written permission.
5) to park motor vehicles in the assigned space and to keep that space clean of oil drippings and grease.
6) not to repair motor vehicle on the premises (unless it is in an enclosed garage) if such repairs will take longer than a day.
7) to allow Owner(s) to inspect the dwelling, work on it, or show it to prospective tenants at any and all reasonable times.
8) not to keep any liquid-filled furniture in this dwelling.
9) to pay rent by check or money order made out to the Owner(s) (returned checks will have applicable late payment fees).
10) to pay for repairs of all damage, they or their guests have caused.
11) to pay for any windows broken in the dwelling while they live there.
Violation of any part of this Agreement or nonpayment of rent when due shall be cause for eviction under applicable code sections. The prevailing party (shall/shall not) recover reasonable legal service fees involved.
Tenants hereby acknowledge that they have read this Agreement, understand it, agree to it, and have been given a copy.
Owner: __________________________ Tenant: _____________________________
By: _____________________________ Tenant: ____________________________